Monday, August 24, 2009

Removing the BusinessWeek Banner

Businessweek wanted to produce a H1b Fraud related story. It wanted some volunteers to come forward and tell their stories. However, after running the banner for more than 2 months I couldn't get anybody. Nobody seems to be willing to speak to the Media about the hassles they go through when dealing with Desi Consulting firms. Its sad to see this. Makes me think whether I am fighting for the right cause.

I gave up all hope and removed the banner today.

6 comments:

gangutelli said...

People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.

If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.

The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.

People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway

BP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BP said...

I would like to do that! lets bring it on..
e-mail me on bpatel1717@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Where can I obtain a copy of employment contract used by Apex Technology Group?
I refer to the one that was on docstoc.

Anonymous said...

Rodney: I tried to look, but i guess they have removed it.

Any idea where the lawsuit is going next ?

prem said...

I'm a victim of fraudulent companies from India for many year.. I know some reasons why Indian h1b holders does not come out to share their stories about fraudulent employers...