Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Threatning by some lawyer

I've been getting repeated anonymous mails and also some messages on goolti opinion board that if I don't close down the site a lawsuit will be filed against it.

Wow! I didn't expect that the site will get popular in so less time that people will feel threatened with its success. This only doubles my confidence to keep promoting the site further and help the Indian IT professionals like me and all the others in making prudent decisions.

I am not going to be afraid of any lame threats of lawsuits by some lame ass guy who anonymously calls himself a lawyer and sends threatening e-mails.

I only want to say to such people that 'Grow Up', its time now.

I also want to extend thanks to all the people who are contributing their experiences and opinions on the site and in the process helping the Indian It professional community in general
.

3 comments:

Harshal said...

I am getting on an average 100 hits a day out of which around 60 are unique.

Anonymous said...

Good work..keep it up

Follow your DREAMS... said...

Good web site..

It is needed to keep the consultants to be honest with their employees