Sunday, February 10, 2008

"This company sucks. Avoid them" - Such posts will not be tolerated

I get more than 20-30 posts everyday for approval. Many of them have only one liners in them.

Something like "This company sucks. Please avoid them". This kind of a post does not give anybody any idea as to what is wrong with the consulting company. There is no detail regarding why the company is bad. Since its not of much help to the readers I'm not going to allow such posts to get through approval.

If you really want to help the readers please write a post with some amount of detail as to why a company is good or bad.

Half baked posts without a tinge of detail will not be allowed.

2 comments:

Mayank said...

Thanks a lot dude for this site, I came to know about your site through a friend of mine, but this is a really good way of pinpointing goolti companies, it’s very hard to find a good consultant, and it’s really sad to know that some companies are trying to shut you down. These companies which try to do that have no moral or ethical value; they are like parasites sucking blood out of innocent ppl. They should be ashamed of themselves. I would recommend your site to anyone who cares to know. Ironically I found a good company by coincidence but I see many good posts about my company on your site. I think consultancies should take is as an opportunity to advertise and not to shut you down. You may wanna think of it as an option to approach some companies which could advertise in your site.

Harshal said...

Thanks Mr X. I am currently searching for companies which could advertise with me.